CAP invites scouts and children's groups to visit the animals and see our wonderful shelter!
- Tours for children ages 6 yrs and over. Must book tour in advance. (We require one adult per four children to be present.)
- Our facility is available for tours: Tuesday through Saturday between 1 PM and 5 PM
- Each tour includes a humane education presentation - an introduction to animal care and responsible pet guardianship.
- There will be plenty of opportunities to take pictures and record those special memories with our shelter pets!
- Monetary and wish list donations are much appreciated! See our Wish List page for gift ideas.
Celebrate birthdays with the animals!
Our Education Center is available for parties:
- Saturdays - 12:30 to 2:30 PM. & 3:30 to 5:30 PM.
- Sunday - any two hours between 1PM and 5PM.
Birthday Package - 250.00*
Up to twenty individuals, ages six years and up. Each additional person - $10/each person
*Members of the CAP Kids Club are eligible for a 10% discount on the facility fee for hosting a birthday party .
- Use of Education Center for 2 hours
- Tour of the Puppy Palace and Feline Fantasy Land
- Opportunity to visit with the puppies and kittens
- Humane education presentation
- Happy Birthday banner with child's name
- Age-appropriate activity
- Goodie bag for each guest
- Bring cameras as there will be plenty of opportunities to record those special memories with our shelter pets!
- Includes clean-up
For more information or to reserve the shelter for your child's birthday party, contact our Shelter Activities Coordinator.
Hold your next business or organization meeting in this beautiful and unique place!
Our Education Center is available for meetings for a reservation fee of $50 per hour.
- Accommodates up to 60 individuals
- Includes use of an overhead projector & drop screen
- Includes use of a full service kitchen
- Includes clean-up
- Visit the various animal areas and Pet Kingdom Park during your breaks!
- Tours upon request
For more information or to reserve the shelter for your next meeting, contact our Shelter Activities Coordinator.