Due to Covid-19, we are suspending all new Spay/Neuter appointments at this time.
Please read through all the details and make sure your pet is ready before making your appointment.
Does my pet qualify for spay/neuter at The Cornelius Clinic?
- Kittens must be at least 12 weeks of age and weigh at least 3 pounds
- Puppies must be at least 12 weeks of age and weigh at least 4 pounds
- No pets over 7 years of age
- No dogs over 115 lbs
- No food the night before surgery starting at 9pm
- Must have current Rabies Certificate to present. If none is shown upon drop off, a Rabies Vaccine will be given at a cost to the client of $10
- Pets must remain calm, leash walked & closely monitored indoors for 7-10 days after surgery to ensure proper healing
- No pets with known medical issues such as seizures, heart murmurs, ect.
- No aggressive pets
Is my pet considered a high-risk surgery?
Pets that are considered "high-risk" will still be accepted; however, the client assumes all responsibility and risk associated with surgery. Pets with the following conditions are considered high-risk:
- Within full term pregnacy
- With apparent illnesses such as Upper Respiratory Infections (URI)
- Heartworm positive dogs
Forms to be filled out before surgery
- Drop Off : 7:00am-8:30am
- Pick Up : 3:30pm-5:00pm
- Note : Late pickups after 5:00pm will be subject to a $45 fee
Payment can be made in Cash or Credit Card. No Checks or Care Credit.
|Male Neuters||Female Spays|
|Cats $45||Cats $60|
|Dogs 4-30 lbs. $75||Dogs 4-30 lbs. $90|
|Dogs 31-60 lbs. $90||Dogs 31-60 lbs. $105|
|Dogs 61-90 lbs. $105||Dogs 61-90 lbs. $120|
|Dogs 91-115 lbs. $120||Dogs 91-115 lbs. $135|
Deposit - NEW!
- As of 11/18/19, we now require a $25 deposit upon making an appointment. Deposits are non-refundable.
- Appointments rescheduled by the end of business day Monday before the appointment date can have their deposit transferred to the next appointment.
- Deposits can be made by credit card over the phone or in person by cash or credit card.
Important Additional Information
- Pets found to be in heat, pregnant, or cryptorchid (undescended testicles) are subject to an additional fee of $35
- An e-collar is required for all dogs over 4 months of age & is available for purchase at $10
- If the pet is found to have fleas, a capstar tablet will be administered at a cost of $6 to the owner
- Bloodwork (CBC & Chemistries) is recommended & available at The Cornelius Clinic on Mon, Wed & Thur for $105, or on the day of surgery for $125
- Wellness services such as microchipping, vaccinations, heartworm tests, etc., can be performed the day of surgery at the request of the client.
- Please don't leave personal items (blankets, harnesses, ect) with pet on drop off.
- Dogs must arrive on a leash and cats must be a pet carrier.
- We reserved the right to decline surgical services to any animal.
Spay/neuter surgeries will only be performed on Wednesdays. A limited number of appointments are available, so hurry and make yours today!
|Visit - Sat, Mon, Wed 9am-3pm & Thurs 12pm-6pm|