Thank you for your interest in the community service program at Citizens for Animal Protection. This program provides individuals the opportunity to serve their court-mandated hours while helping to make a difference in the lives of homeless animals.
- Must be age 18+
- Must be willing and able to walk dogs of various sizes and be comfortable working in a shelter environment.
- Must be able to bend, kneel and lift up to 25lbs.
- Must have a valid government issued ID (paper/electronic copies not accepted).
- Must be able to provide agency documents showing offense, level and service hours needed.
- Must pass a mandatory background screening. Individuals with current, pending or prior charges of Felonies, assault, animal cruelty, controlled substance, sex offender or offenses involving children are ineligible (other offenses may be denied at our discretion). WE MAKE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY.
- Must attend a scheduled orientation-walk-ins not accepted.