On Sat, 10/17, from 8AM-11AM, grab a leash & bring your precious pooch to Willow Fork Drainage District's Central Green Park in LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch for a fun-filled morning of activities, including a one mile dog walk and costume contest to help CAP raise money for shelter pets.
Dog Walk & Costume Contest
Benefiting Citizens for Animal Protection
Saturday, October 17, 2015 · 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Willow Fork Drainage District's Central Green Park in LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch · 23501 Cinco Ranch Blvd.
Grab a leash & bring your precious pooch to LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch for a fun-filled morning of activities, including a one mile Dog Walk to help Citizens for Animal Protection raise money for our shelter pets.
- Enter your costumed canine in our Howl-O-Ween Costume Contest for a chance to win great prizes!
Pet Expo, Goodie Bags, Awesome Prizes, Delicious Snacks, and Tons of Fun for You and Your Pet!
First 200 Registrants Will Receive A Free T-Shirt, Goodie Bag, And One Night Of Boarding At Rover Oaks Pet Resort!
Sorry, online registration is now closed! Day of registration and payment will also be available at the event beginning at 8am. Please allow at least 30 minutes for day-registration.
- Pre-Registration: $25/dog
- Day of Walk: $35/dog
- All pets must be on leash and under control at all times (6 ft. max length)
- Be sure your dog wears a current rabies tag. I.D. tags are also recommended
- Do not bring dogs whose behavior can be dangerous to others. Officials reserve the right to refuse aggressive dogs
- Please do not bring female dogs in heat
- This is a 1 mile non-competitive walk. Make sure you and your pet are in proper physical condition. Dogs under 3 months of age are not permitted
- Water, water play pools and a vet technician will be provided at the start/finish line
- Be courteous and responsible. Please scoop up after your pet. It’s the LAW!
- In case of bad weather, thank you for your donation to the animals!
Waiver and Indemnification
I waive any and all claims for myself and my heirs and successors against Citizens for Animal Protection and any sponsors and employees from any claim arising from my participation in the “HOWL-O-Ween” Dog Walk. Walking my pet among others is potentially hazardous activity. I state that my pet and I are in proper physical condition to participate in this event. Parent or legal guardian permission required to participate if under 18 years of age. I give my permission to CAP to use all records of my participation in this event for any publicity and/or promotional purpose.