Wish List & In-Kind Donations for CAP
Wags to Wishes
You Know the Saying...You Can Never Have Enough Storage?
How true that is! CAP is in need of a storage shed. We have grown over the past 3 years and we have run out of room to store food and supplies. It will cost $1,400.00 to purchase a storage shed that will cover our needs.
If you can donate to CAP and note that your donation is toward the cost of a storage shed, we would be so appreciative. Thank you in advance for your support and generosity.
Of course, we are always in Urgent Need of the following items that we use for the daily care of the animals:
Dry Kitten and Puppy Food
- Canned Kitten and Puppy Food (we cannot accept food with a red dye additive)
- Newspaper - no inserts or shiny pages please.
- Kong Dog Toys are needed to keep the dogs active and entertained while they await their new forever homes.
- More kitties are coming into CAP looking for homes and until they find their new families, these furr-bulous felines need a fun and safe place to sleep and play. Help us house our new friends by donating a bloom cage
Everyday Wish List
- Puppy and Kitten Milk Replacer (for our Foster Home babies)
- Paper towels (White--no patterns, please)
- Newspaper--folded or completely unfolded and stacked is always needed to line the crates and cages.
- Bathroom Tissue
- Garbage bags (45 gal/heavy duty)
- Ultra Clorox Bleach
- Dish detergent
- Cat Litter (clay, not clumping)
- Copy paper
- Office Supplies
- Bath Towels (new or used)
- Plastic grocery bags (no holes, no receipts)
- Cat Toys
- Kong Dog Toys
Many of the animal food items can be purchased at the CAP Pet Supply Shop and donated back to the shelter.
Or fulfill CAP's wishes and ship straight to the shelter!